We don’t have any products to show right now.
Joyetech eGo AIO Pro Box
eGo AIO ProBox, being all-in-one style, attaches the distinct antileak cup design with 2ml TPD compliant e-liquid capacity. It adopts the TFTA (top-filling and top-airflow) system where airflow control and e-liquid filling can be easily achieved by rotating or removing the top part. With optional direct output and constant voltage output modes, it provides different vaping experiences and allows you to find the sensation you enjoy most. Innovative finishes, sleek looking and easy using all make the eGo AIO ProBox unique and popular.
With a powerful, long lasting 2100mAh battery that can easily go for well over a day if not 2 days depending on your vaping needs.
eGo AIO ProBox applies all-in-one style with atomizer inserted inside, which is quite convenient to use. Petite yet powerful enough to produce large vapor.
Features of Joyetech Pro Box
1. A compact and elegant design
2. Easy top fill design
3. 2ml TPD compliant
4. Improved flavour production
5. Pinpoint airflow control
1 * eGo AIO ProBox
2 * BF SS316-0.6ohm MTL.
2 * Mouthpiece
1 * USB Cable
1 * Quick Start
1 * Warranty Card
1 * Warning Card
Battery capacity: 2100mAh
Atomizer capacity: 2ml
Gears: High, low, off
Color: Rubber Black, Gloss Black
Important Battery / Charging Safety
Vapourettes are committed to our customers safety and highly recommend reading the following safety advice before using ANY rechargable battery.
1. DO NOT use Iphone, Ipad, Smart Phone, Tablet Plugs or wall fitted USB points. Check the plug adaptor / USB Cable output and check the supported charging range of your vape hardware. If the plug adaptor output, usually in AMPS, is not supported by the Vape Hardware then do not use it.
2. DO NOT leave ANY rechargable battery on charge overnight or unattended. Also never charge in direct sunlight or any hot environment.
3. DO NOT store external vape batteries (18650's etc) in pockets. Avoid keys, coins & mobile phones. If your battery wrap is ripped, dented or other DO NOT USE.